On occasion I'll split an expense for a vendor (e.g., a supermarket) into
two or more accounts (e.g., groceries and household goods). The next time I
purchase something from that same vendor the transfer column displays '--
split transaction --' and I cannot change that to a single expense account
(e.g., groceries). The concepts guide has many references to split accounts
but I have not seen how to remove the split for a transaction.

  Please advise me how I can return a split transfer to one from a single
account.

Rich