John,
I am curious now about the status of the various reports included with gnucash.
There have been a number of well-constructed reports put together by Doug that
seemingly could be added to the program, and there are some bugs suggesting
removal or rearrangement of some of the current reports. Are any of these
slated to be incorporated any time soon?
David

  On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:33, John Ralls<jra...@ceridwen.us> wrote:

> On Jul 2, 2017, at 5:05 PM, aegross <aegr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There isn't a reporting repository (for those who have written their own
> reports and would like to share), correct?  I found a few threads on this
> but nothing conclusive.

No, we don’t have a separate “contrib” repo because there’s never been any need
for one. We could create a “src/reports/contributed_reports” directory in the
gnucash repo to collect them, but contributors would have to submit pull
requests to add to it. The current approach is for contributors to add reports
to one of the existing report directories.

Regards,
John Ralls