From: gnucash-user [mailto:gnucash-user-bounces+pyz01=cox....@gnucash.org]
On Behalf Of Nelson
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 1:50 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: command line QIF import

Thank you for your answer David.

I am aware that QIF is a text file and I can open it in text editor.

I have a 235000 lines QIF file created by quicken. Most of the transactions
are being imported properly but there are thousands failing as well. I have
no way to identify those failed transactions other than going line by line
in each account. What shall I "edit in quicken first" to insure a successful
import?