Hi
First, when you click on gnucash-2.6.18, you should drag the gnucash app to your /Applications folder.
Then double click on the /Applicstions/Gnucash app.
The error you see is because it was trying to load the file from your desktop, but you moved or removed it so it can't find it.
You will either need to replace it, or File Open the new location.
-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.