I did an export and tried running F:Q in the terminal with the -v and still get "no such file or directory".

On 11/12/2017 05:08 AM, Dave H wrote:
Hi Les,

Have you tried running it with the -v (verbose) option to get a bit more information back ?

Running F:Q directly in Terminal works OK on MacOS 10.13 here but only after I first issue a "export ALPHAVANTAGE_AKI_KEY=################" command so you might find that's what is needed when running it directly.  Remember the environment file you added the key to is used by GnuCash and presumably passes the api key into F::Q so if you run F:Q directly you have to let it know what your api key is ?

Cheers Dave H.