On 11/12/2017 01:37 PM, gnucash-user-requ...@gnucash.org wrote:
On Nov 12, 2017, at 4:38 AM, Chris Szilagyi <ch...@apex-internet.com> wrote:
Hello:

Recently our Discover credit card online banking stopped working.<snip>
I have tried setting the dates to as far back as 6 months, and up to the
past 30 days' worth... and still receive the same message. Thank you for
clarifying the account name.

If there is anything else I can try please let me know, thank you!

This seems to be variable.  LGFCU (local government federal credit union) has a visa card that aqbanking seems to handle OK, but RBFCU (Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union) consistently fails the same way (no transactions).  Part of the difference seems to be the way the banks handle the credit card accounts vs. their checking/savings accounts - LGFCU lets you get there directly via the website, while RBFCU generates a new page from the account list on the website to a site called ezcardinfo.  BTW, IRA accounts - both Roth and regular - also seem to fail, but money market accounts held in the same bank succeed.  There may be no solution, although while I was running Quicken, they all worked OK in that program. - Elmar