I just tried to obtain a quote for this symbol with yahoo_json, and it seems
to be giving prices. The results I get for

gnc-fq-dump yahoo_json rdsa.as

is

Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: rdsa.as              <=== required
      date: 11/16/2017           <=== recommended
  currency: EUR                  <=== required
      last: 26.18                <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

Perhaps this will work for you? I guess it will depend on whether you have
the latest Finance::Quote.

-----
Ken Farley