I dragged the application to my desktop. Frankly I did not think to drag it to
the applications folder. I just dragged it from my desktop and everything is
working week. Did an eject.

I found the backups. They are in my Users folder under my name.

Gentlemen, thanks you for your help. Have a nice day.

Best regards,

John Donnee

910.622.8111
317 Mount Eden Place