Hi. I just upgraded to High Sierra and while gnucash opens and is usable,
trying to open the scheduled transaction editor crashes the editor and
gnush has to be force-quit. I get a parsing error on opening if there are
any scheduled transactions run since last opened so I wanted to edit the
transactions as the program no longer accepts the full stop as a decimal
separator since my locale is in euros. I then thought I'd just create new
scheduled transactions but that crashes too. After the parsing error
message the program opens but the amount of the entry is blank and it keeps
repeating this each time I open the program. It means I have to enter each
of my scheduled transactions manually, which is a bit of pain to say the
least, since I have 2 separate bank accounts! Any solution, workaround?

*Pam Dooner*