Op dinsdag 19 december 2017 15:58:38 CET schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> Thanks Geert,
>
> Good to know if I ever need this, export is not the way to go.
>
> Out of curiosity, could you shed light on why the limitation to export only
> one account type at a time?
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

I believe this stems from the state of import/export at the time this feature
was added. Csv import was primarily intended to import bank statements and
with that limited scope had limited functionality. The csv export was written
as an inverse operation for this csv import, and in that mindset it was never
considered to export the GL as the csv import wouldn't be able to import it
anyway (support for roundtrip export-import was taken in consideration but not
properly implemented).

In 2.7 the csv importer has been made much more flexible and I believe it
would even be able to import GL like transaction data now.

The csv exporter has not (yet) gotten the same attention in 2.7 so GL export
is still not available. It would make more sense now though to line it up with
the improved csv importer.

Is there an enhancement request for this ? If not, feel free to file one.

Regards,

Geert