Hello Bob,

You're going to want to install perl.  I use activeperl from activestate,
but there are others that work.  Ensure perl.exe is in your path.  Should
happen during install, but just check.   Running 'perl -V' from the command
line should tell you if it's found.

Secondly, you'll want to run install-fq-mods.cmd in c:\program files
(x86)\gnucash\bin (or wherever you installed gnucash.)

Lastly, read the wiki about setting up online quotes.  I use yahoo-json
since yahoo no longer is working.  That may work for you or you may need to
use alphavantage depending on what you are pulling.  A search of the
mailing list will pull up a ton of info concerning that.

Best of luck.

Michael