Hello Edwin,

One way to remove any custom theme and get back to default is to remove the
.gtkrc-2.0 file in your home directory (which is probably
*C:\users\YourUserName* directory.

To change your theme, run the program (assuming you installed in the
default location):

*c:\program files (x86)\gnucash\bin\gtk2_prefs.exe*

This will update your .gtkrc-2.0 file with the new theme information.
You'll have to restart gnucash to pick up any changes.

I hope that helps.

Michael