Oh, and I mentioned this in the earlier thread, but it bears repeating: the
Security Editor window has the option to display price source.

As with the Chart of Accounts window, there is a selector arrow on the upper
right corner which drops down a list of user-selectable co,lumns for display.
Source is one of these.

Cheers,
David