Hello Richard

After doing countless tests I think that the problem is related to the
management of the demands of Alphavantage.
But I can not figure out where we are wrong.
These are the declared performances:

*>> What is the expected server-side performance (e.g., throughput time)
for the API service?*

*>> Based on the latest instrumentation, the throughput time for our API
endpoint is under 500 milliseconds per request at 25% to 75% percentile. *

*>> While we are proud to provide free API service with no
daily/weekly/monthly call limits, we recommend that API call frequency does
not extend far beyond ~1 call per second *

*>> so that we can continue to deliver the optimal server-side performance.*

So I tried to put a delay between one request and another of 1 or more
seconds, with no result.
In addition I tried to ensure that for each request was used a different
key, randomly chosen among 10 keys, even here without result.

I need new idea to test.

Best regards

Adriano