On 3/13/2018 1:53 PM, Souradeep Panda wrote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a newbie online seller, selling my old stuff for some money. I
currently use MS-Excel for accounting and stock keeping but it's getting
very complicated and logical errors are popping up now and then.

I am willing to make a one-time donation if I can make GNU Cash work
according to my needs by watching your video guide and/or by reading your
ebook / pdf.

Thanks & regards.
Please explain WHAT you are doing with spreadsheets. In other words, are you simply using spreadsheets to do old fashioned pen and ink on paper double entry bookkeeping (using columns just like standard accounting paper)? In that case, the learning curve would be short (and of course your reference to errors understandable, as finding /correcting the inevitable errors the bane of a bookkeeper's existence in pen and ink on paper days)

OR -- have you not been doing double entry? In which case your first step should be to look at the tutorial to see if that provides enough basics << if not, get a double entry bookkeeping 101 type text, with the understanding that you will be ENTERING the data directly into the journal --- so see if it has examples of "cashbook accounting".

Michael D Novack

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality
of the grave.