Hi, David,

You are right. I've removed the benefits section but kept the fact about open
data standards. Apart from being a benefit (to me), it is also a consequence of
migration that may or may not be important for users.

> You mention multi-currency problems with QIF, saying that GnuCash only
> handles one currency per file. However, I am under the impression that the
> problem of multiple currencies had to do with the *QIF* specification, and
> not GnuCash. In other words, the problem isn't that GnuCash doesn’t handle
> multiple currencies, it’s that QIF doesn’t. Can anyone confirm that for me?

Yes, that's probably true. However, if an application interprets a transfer in
such a manner that it takes 100 Euros from one and then deposits 100 AUD into
another account without warning the user, that's a big no-no for me.

Thanks for the feedback!