I wonder the same too. Although new reports are enough for me now.

But I had to delete lots of old custom reports because they no more worked (or compiled)

But in future I may want to have my own custom reports.

I wish there was GnuCash library with we could simply call Gnc_LoadFile("path") and then we could also do all the magical things that GnuCash does!

Amish