David,

As always, thanks for the rapid response.  I know my suggestion is just minor tweaking so I appreciate your attention to detail.

Dennis

On 4/7/2018 23:14, David Carlson wrote:
Dennis,

It may look like there is a lot of  room on your display, but a lot of users still have rather low res displays or they (like me) just like to use strings containing more than 80 characters.  Two line mode is specifically designed to show the notes field, so to move the notes to the first line would render the second line useless.

I doubt that you would find very many users that would want to shrink the description and notes both to half their size to squeeze them into one line.

David C