On 09/04/18 15:18, Alain Williams wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 07:14:11PM +0500, D via gnucash-user wrote:
I reiterate my objections to these changes, and note that as the prefixes get
longer, it gets harder and harder for readers using small screens (think smart
phones or tablets) to see the actual subject of a given email.

I think that it is a considerable improvement.

I can now easily see from the Subject: line what the email relates to; which
means that I can ignore it until I am in ''gnucash mode'' - much more efficient!

I see it as a fourth rate solution to a problem that simply does not exist. As I've said previously just point your email/news reader app at news.gmane.org and get all of the filtering done for free. Setting this up takes at least a minute, plus seconds for each of any of the thousands of mailing lists that you want to subscribe to. What more could anybody want, blood on it?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence