On 04/10/2018 08:28 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
Leave it blank and it will choose the next number in sequence.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Does GNUC support automatically selecting a invoice number when creating
a new invoice for clients? Seems I always have to assign a invoice
number and I run the chance of accidentally creating a duplicate invoice
number. Perhaps its a setting I missed?

Thanks,

jdegraw

Thank you for the quick response. I was kinda thrown off as I expected an invoice number to appear then you click on "New Customer Invoice". Thank you very much.

jdegraw