New computer, new install of GNUCASH and went with the latest available, v3.
Went to import a 'qfx' file, then a different 'ofx' file and got a blank "List
of downloaded transactions..." yet I was certain there should be transactions
to enter.  Uninstalled v3, installed v2.6.19 and re-tried both imports.  Both
worked.

The process doesn't appear to have changed.  Did I find some way to foul it up?

Thanks.

Deken