Hi  ddemott,

I use GnuCash Android since v1.0 and it works fine with GnuCash Desktop.

I write all my transactions on Android, export to .qif, import .qif in
GnuCash Desktop and add exchange rates (I work with multiple currencies.).
That's all I need to do.

Soon GnuCash Android will export to CSV with exchange rates/price, so we
just need to worry about writing on Android!

I think I'd better export to .qif than share xml (file  .gnucash). The xml
is very useful when we are with a new GnuCash Android and we need to take
our data from Desktop to Android.

Regards
GTI