As mentioned by Maf. King, I also use LibreOffice Calc. I use the
spreadsheet to assist with calculating employee withholdings as well as
employer contributions and to print out decent-looking paystubs for the pay
period. It would be nice if GnuCash had payroll built in, but for my own
one employee, a spreadsheet has been a cheap way to flesh out the missing
feature with a just reasonable amount of extra effort.

Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*