As of now, I am still unable to download prices. :-(  I have verified that nothing has changed with regard to my setup.  Still using Linux Mint 18.2, GC 2.6.21, AlphaVantage key is still residing in /etc/gnucash/environment.  I can obtain limited quotes using the terminal, but many of the quotes cojntain "deduced" with no data.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue, greatly appreciated.

Les

On 06/16/2018 12:09 AM, Bruce Schuck wrote:
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:06:46 -0500
From: Les <lellio...@gmail.com>
For several months, I have been downloading stock and currency prices
using AlphaVantage.? For the last 2 days, I have not been able to
download any prices.? Is anyone else having this problem?
I've noticed the same thing on my Mac (High Sierra), also the last two
days. Although it did manage to update most of my stock this afternoon.

Bruce S.