I performed some design work and provided custom-printed envelopes and
materials for a local 501c3 charitable ministry. I am not charging them
money for the items, but I would like to receive credit for their fair
market value as an in-kind charitable donation. The ministry's treasurer
said to send him an invoice for the material and he would acknowledge
its receipt as a donation. Am I able to use Gnucash to track this
donation and, if so, what is the proper way to record the activity?

--

--------Eric H. Bowen
e...@ehbowen.net <mailto:e...@ehbowen.net>