Op woensdag 4 juli 2018 12:37:12 CEST schreef Colin Law:
> On 4 July 2018 at 10:31, Geert Janssens <geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be> wrote:
> > Op woensdag 4 juli 2018 10:57:59 CEST schreef Colin Law:
> >> Eureka moment - it is obvious if I just look in the right place.  The
> >> full cmake command I have is
> >>
> >> file(INSTALL DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/gnucash/icons"
> >> TYPE DIRECTORY FILES
> >> "/home/colinl/apps/gnucash-3.2/data/pixmaps/hicolor" REGEX ".*/apps.*"
> >> EXCLUDE)
> >>
> >> The REGEX is given the full path, which includes
> >> /home/colinl/apps/gnucash-3.2/data/pixmaps/hicolor.  I have put my
> >> source directory under a folder called apps so the regex matches
> >> everything!  Changing the regex to
> >>
> >> REGEX "hicolor/.*/apps.*" EXCLUDE
> >>
> >> works perfectly.
> >>
> >> Colin
> >
> > Wow, that's a good catch!
> >
> > I have updated the build system to use a more specific regex as you
> > propose.
> I think there should be a / after apps as well, so apps/.*  As it is
> at the moment an image whose filename started with 'apps' would be
> excluded.  Presumably you have similarly changed the 'actions' regex
> too, though it is less likely that anyone will have a path including
> 'actions'.
>
> Colin

Hi Colin,

It's not strictly necessary as all our current icons have names that start
either with gnc or gnucash so they won't be filtered out.

However I do agree with you it's better to be more strict to prevent future
unexpected failures so I have added the slashes as you suggest.

And yes I did so for both apps and actions.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Geert