Thanks for posting the Flatpack information.  I have a test machine running Linux Mint 19 on an older Dell laptop.  I went to the Flatpack site and installed GC 3.2.  The install went without a hitch.  I transferred my latest GC file on my production machine running GC 2.6.21 and Linux Mint 18.2, to that machine and opened the file.  Everything looked great except:

there are no totals for Assets, Current Assets, Investments and several other accounts.  Also there was a $4.70 difference in Profits.  I haven't taken the time to track that down as yet.

I really like the ease of installation that Flatpack provides.

Thanks,

Les