On Thu, 26 Jul 2018, H Millar MacDonald OBE wrote:

The release is 3.2 and the OS is High Sierra. I’m not very savvy so
complex debugging is probably beyond me. If all else fails then i can do
the trial balance manually but it rather defeats the purpose.

  My accountant likes to see a trial balance for each bank account when I
send her tax information. It's a quick check of errors. That's what I use it
for, too.

Rich