I don't think there is a 3.2 version of GC in Snap. I think the latest is 2.6.21. I am using it on my LM 18.2 production system.

Les

On 07/29/2018 07:53 AM, David Cousens wrote:
Colin,I now suspect it is possibly totally flatpak related. I have just
got my build environment setup after swapping over to Linux Mint 19
Tara  and a fresh build of V3.2  with all options enabled is giving me
all the database save options. I don't have mysql back up yet but it
saved the file as an sqlite3 file with no problems. My guess and it is
only that is there are modules associated with the flatpak system which
perhaps interface with the OS that may be missing. I had problems
seeing USB sticks and network shares form the flatpak, but these have
disappeared with a native build on LM19. I'd stick with your own build
and forget the flatpak at least for the moment. I can't see any
optional modules in the LM19 Software manager but I found a few
references on other forums to having to load additional support for
some interactions with the OS. I hear snap is a better system but have
no experience with it. there is a version on the snapcraft site. Might
have a look once my OS is sorted out and functioning
David