Hoping someone can help.  I am using GC 2.6.17 on Linux Mint 18.2.  Up till 20180904, I was getting quotes for AUD, CAD, HKD and USD.  Beginning 20180904, I am no longer obtaining quotes for AUD and CAD.  (I only have the above quotes set in Security Editor due to Alphavantage's limit of 4.

Sometime back, it was recommended to switch to Yahoo as Json. That solved my stock quotes in multiple jurisdictions.  Now the problem is currencies. :-(

Thanks,

Les