On 10/05/2018 03:33 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
Hi Les,

Am 05.10.18 um 21:36 schrieb Les:

On 10/05/2018 12:35 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
Am 05.10.18 um 17:24 schrieb Les:
Hi Tommy:

There were no totals on the main account screen.

Les
as columns
    use the arrow-down at the right end of the column header

or in the summay bar?
    1. View tick Summary Bar
    2. Edit->Preferences->Accounting Period: adjust Group Summary Bar
    3. use the arrow-down right in the summay bar.

OK, nobody would expect the prefs in Accounting Period. File a bug.

HTH
Frank

Frank:
To be specific, only the following accounts have this issue:
I used Total and Total USD for each account.
The following accounts have this problem
Accounts
Current Accounts
Investments
A Stock Brokerage Account
The Stock Category
The stock category is further broken down by currency:
Under these categories I have current totals, but no Total USD

Every  other account is "normal"
that sounds like a missing exchange rate in your stocks.

~Frank

I took the latest GC file from my other laptop and used it to load GC.  The one I took the file from does not have this problem.  (It is running GC 2.16.17 on a Linux Mint 18.2.  The one in question is running Linux Mint 19 with and of course GC 3.3.1.
I am at a complete loss.