On 31/10/2018 00:52, Bob Hammons wrote:
I have been using Gnucash since the first of the year.  The data files are in a
directory named gnucash and it save a lot of backups. I am using Windows 10. I
open filer and control c the days files, sometimes as high as 20,  and paste
them to a thumb drive for backup.  Is this all I need to backup or is there
other files ?  Can I take the thumb drive to a different computer, to my
accountant,  with gnucash installed and have the info he needs?

no, you misunderstand what you need to back up entirely.

fact is things have changed a lot recently and it is all a mess, you can't even trust the website at the moment :(

--
Wm