Thanks, I will check that out.  Not sure that Linux Mint 19.1 is out yet, but 19.0 is

On 1/1/19 2:49 PM, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
On 1/1/19 12:14 PM, Les wrote:
Me either on Linux Mint. Still on GC 2.6.17.

A little research shows that Linux Mint is based on Ubuntu with these
relationships (loosely to debian):

Mint <- Ubuntu <- Debian

19.1 Tessa <- 18.04 Bionic <- 10 buster

19 Tara <- 18.04 Bionic <- 10 buster

18.3 Sylvia <- 16.04 Xenial <- 9 stretch

18.2 Sonya <- 16.04 Xenial  <- 9 stretch

18.1 Serena <- 16.04 Xenial <- 9 stretch

17.3 Rosa <- 14.04 Trusty <- 8 jessie

17.2 Rafaela <- 14.04 Trusty <- 8 jessie

17.1 Rebecca <- 14.04 Trusty <- 8 jessie

17 Qiana <- 14.04 Trusty <- 8 jessie

So, I'd say you need to be on Tara or Tessa to have any hope.  You might
need to look at the Ubuntu dependencies and see if you need newer ones
on Mint.

--Steve