Over the weekend, I upgraded Linux Mint from 18.2 to 19.1.  With the upgrade, GC upgraded from 2.6.17 to 2.6.21.

After updating prices, I no longer was obtaining any quotes for currencies.  If I remember correctly, currencies are being served by AlphaVantage.  I guess that the configuration of AlphaVantage did not follow the upgrade.

Questions:  Does GC 2.6.21 have a location in the Preferences or is that only for the 3.0 version?

If I need to configure AlphaVantage manually, can someone point me to the instructions for this?

Thanks,

Les