You should have copied:

~/your_data_files
~/.local/share/gnucash
~/.local/share/gtk-3.0
~/.config/gnucash
~/.config/gtk-3.0

If that 2nd directory did not exist, then your GTK3 installation probably
hadn’t a need to create it yet. Your custom CSS file (if you made one) should
reside in the 4th location above. If you were concerned with *cleaning* your
installation as I noted in an earlier reply, then I would have left this one
out anyway.

As for account colors, I’m not sure on that one. Those should be stored with
the book itself. Did you double check all of your preference settings and do
they match on both machines? Perhaps one machine has the custom account colors
preference turned off. (that should have migrated properly though, odd only one
preference is different)

Finally, when replying to a digest message, *please* strip out the parts of the
digest that aren’t relevant to your topic. I just had to delete about 6 feet of
text before sending this.