Dear All,

I have installed Gnucash on Windows 10 and it is working smoothly.

Based on the feedback in this group, I wanted to check my settings.ini
file. Surprisingly, when I navigated to :

C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0

the directory is empty.

The roaming profile has Gnucash directory and has *.gcm files.

Any clues on this ? As a result, I am not able to customize the screens to
suite my color preferences.

Thanks and regards

Sachin