On 7/30/2019 3:52 AM, Wm via gnucash-user wrote:
On 09/07/2019 03:45, John Ralls wrote:

On 8 juil. 2019, at 08:55, R. Victor Klassen <rvklas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps this has been fixed. I’m using 2.6.21 for production.

Using SQLite I am expecting every transaction to hit disk immediately.

Saturday we had a power failure and lost about five days’ worth of transactions including at least 10 invoices and three new customers.

I think I can reconstruct. But I wouldn’t expect this to have happened.
It is also a "work flow" issue. You SHOULD want "clean" recovery points. So what you should ask yourself is whether you should make sure of an EXPLICIT save:
1) After entering transactions for a day
2) After entering data like "customers"

Do you understand what I am saying? Even if SQLite were saving data after each entry (I am used to SQL systems that would need a "commit") you would not know WHERE you were at.

Michael D Novack