Jayakumar,

I am no expert on this subject. This has been discussed on the lists before,
however, so I hope that one of the previous participants can explain the
situation and its solution better than I will.

David

  On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:14, Jayakumar
Chakravarthy<jayakumar.chakravar...@fulcrum-ace.com> wrote:   David,
Normally I can account the unrealized loss by debiting 'Unrealized Gain/Loss'
Account and crediting the Customer Account in my local currency.  But since
here I have kept the Customer's account in foreign currency, the Customer's
account is already showing nil balance.  Now where would the credit go?​Thanks.
Jayakumar ChakravarthyFounder - Consultant+91-9840 356 506www.Fulcrum-ACE.com