I finally gave up looking for my missing backup files and re-entered the years
transactions.  I copied the chart of accounts which did save some time.  Now I
have a new problem.
I attempted to print out a checking account transaction register and found that
there is no printer icon shown.  What do you suppose would have caused that?  I
can print the register to the screen as usual but can’t make a hard copy.  I’m
using iteration 3.2 on a Win 7 machine.  The printer is a Brother wireless
laser.  It is the exact setup that I have been running with Gnucash for the
last couple of years.  I’m clueless.  I have been unable to find any reference
to printer setup in the help screens and have never before needed to.  My
workstation finds the printer as it will do a screen print of any open screen
I’m using in Gnucash

Thanks in advance for your help,

James Fuller

Sent from my iPad