me, "bullet holes" suggests some sort of corrupted font definition. Your
suggestion to try different fonts should clear that ambiguity up.

David

  On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 0:11, Adrien
Monteleone<adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net> wrote:   #1 - you didn’t need to
install GTK3 from MacPorts to utilize a custom CSS file. You only need this if
you want to run the GTKInspector on MacOS to find out the hooks to tweak
various UI parts via that custom CSS file. But even then, you’ll only need to
do that for those elements not documented already on the wiki. (though most of
those not documented aren’t alterable by CSS anyway)

#2 - you can attach an image file to a message, but make sure to put it at the
end, not in-line. Mailman strips out in-line images. A foolproof method would
be to use a free image hosting service (like imgur.com) to upload your image
and then put the link to it in your reply.

#3 - this might be a known issue with webkit on MacOS, but a sample result
image might help to narrow it down. I’ve seen threads discussing this problem
on the bottom line of a page, but not within the page.

Finally, try different fonts, including the default, and see what the printed
result looks like.