Gnucash 2.6 .19Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Carlson
<david.carlson....@gmail.com> Date: 2/16/20  6:15 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: varda241
<varda...@aol.com> Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org Subject: Re: [GNC] (no subject)
What version of GnuCash are you using and how did you install it?What folder
did you use for your data file?David Carlson On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 4:55 PM
varda241 <varda...@aol.com> wrote:Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
Tablet-------- Original message --------From: David Carlson
<david.carlson....@gmail.com> Date: 2/16/20  2:52 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Varda
Rotenberg <varda...@aol.com> Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org Subject: Re: [GNC]
(no subject) The setting sticks for each account once set.  The setting in
preferences applies the first time the account is opened.David Carlson On Sun,
Feb 16, 2020, 1:49 PM Varda Rotenberg via gnucash-user
<gnucash-user@gnucash.org> wrote:Once in a while, I loose the double line on
account. The option is checked at register default ,but I still get the single
lines only. I use the double line for memos. What can be done?thanks, Varda
Thank you. So far, I saved the settings, closed the app, rebooted the computer,
clicked on gnucash and when it came up, there no double line. I work in ubuntu
18.4Varda