Thanks for the update Tommy.

On 3/4/20 5:52 PM, Tommy Trussell wrote:
On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 4:20 PM Les <lellio...@gmail.com <mailto:lellio...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    After using the 3.8 version on Linux Mint 19.1, I find that is much
    faster than the 2.6.19 version.  I have one issue regarding the
    accounts
    page, I entered an incorrect amount for a payment and then tried to
    remove it (even deleting the line) but nothing worked.  I finally
    closed
    GC without saving and reopened it and entered the correct information.

    Is this a known bug?

I have noticed this, too; I believe it's a screen refresh issue. I'm trying to replicate it on Ubuntu 19.10 and cannot, so I think it's an issue with a build based upon Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (which your Mint probably is). That's the version I use in my office.

Here's what I have noticed -- I click on a transaction and choose Delete from the toolbar. A confirmation dialog pops up, and I agree that I want to delete, but the transaction does not disappear from the register. HOWEVER if I close and reopen the register, (or maybe if I choose View --> Refresh ?) the transaction is gone.

I have noticed a few other display issues with GnuCash built for Ubuntu 18.04. The register colors are strange around the text, especially noticeably on the date field.

Unfortunately I also noticed that the spacing of items on the register changed slightly when I installed the GTK Inspector (as was discussed on this list a few days ago in reference to CSS issues). I say "unfortunately" because I believe it was the act of installing the libraries and other components of the development tools that subtly changed the way the application appears, which I presume might make it harder to fix.

I glanced through the bug reports in bugzilla and didn't see one but maybe I missed it.