Thanks, Jean.
I think the QIF importer has some code that detects multiple possible matches
and pops up a “select the right match” dialog/window. Perhaps that can be
reworked/incorporated. I don’t use QIF too much, but I think that particular
behavior gets triggered in a step a little closer to the final import sequence
than the General Matcher window gets to when it has decided it has already
identified matches.
--
Dave Reiser
dbrei...@icloud.com