Adrien, yes, File > Export> Transactionsallows you to choose a delimiter,
select an account (like checking), and select a date rangewhile > Registerwill
let you export an entire register... like the check register or whatever.There
are also other options.
I found this useful when trying to understand to organize fields for import
into GC... but later learned that the import feature will let you tell it what
field is what...In that regard I normally import fieldsDate, Num, Description,
Deposits, WithdrawalsRemembering that GC wants both deposits and withdrawals to
be positive numbers.

But the ability to cut and paste from a report is awsome and so simple.
FYI, Google Sheets, the free Google spreadsheet, works  perfectly either
importing GC comma delimited data or bank exported csv files... and when
copying a GC report and pasting directly into a spreadsheet.
Fran

    On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 2:15:37 PM EDT, Adrien Monteleone