You e-mailed me directly about more stuff, but I don't generally check that
stuff. You should always use Reply All so further messages come here.
Anyway, I somewhat recently posted my full gtk.css file that I use for
GnuCash, which has all my "discoveries" about different formatting that are
available. Some things you might want to address may not be modifiable with
a simple CSS entry.
Here's the code I use to set the cursor entry line:

cursor entry
{
  background-color: goldenrod ;
  color:            black ;
}

This one, I believe, is supplied in the GnuCash Wiki that discusses GTK 3.0
stuff.

-----
Ken Farley