Stan,

It's true, I did write that. My point was more about *individuals* signed up for Nabble; if an individual were get their GnuCash-users fix directly from lists.gnucash.org, instead of getting it ad-ded up by the lesser provider Nabble, then that individual would not have the Nabble-rousing experiences that such users trot out on occasion (e.g., https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2015-February/058530.html)

On 7/6/2020 12:50 PM, Stan Brown wrote:

On 2020-07-06 08:34, John Ralls wrote:
On Jul 6, 2020, at 3:22 AM, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 21:24:25 -0700
Stan Brown <the_stan_br...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

I guess all that would recommend abandoning nabble altogether, and
drinking the gnucash Kool ade directly from lists.gnucash.org...
just saying.?.
I did not write that. I believe it was written by "D." but I could be
mistaken.

I don't know how we could, because no-one knows who actually signed
Gnucash lists up to Nabble in the first place.
Maybe a few DMCA takedown notices? After all, they're violating our copyright
by republishing our works on this list without permission or recompense, and
doing so for commercial purposes (they run ads on the website).
P.S. Lessee, to make things more interesting:
Copyright 2020 John Ralls, Fremont California. All rights reserved.
Publication permission granted solely to lists.gnucash.org.
I think that ship sailed with Usenet. When Google took over Dejanews,
some of us put similar notices in our articles. Google ignored them,
used our articles in search results anyway.