<joke>I think it means that GnuCash-user will ride on highways as well as it runs on ski slopes. </joke>

On 7/8/2020 11:01 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
flywire <flywi...@gmail.com> writes:

This will change when (if) we migrate to mailman3, which includes the
"hyperkitty" forum-like interface, but at this point in time we do not
have a timeline for when this will happen.
mailman3 would put wheels on the sled.
I must admit I don't know exactly what you mean by this.  :-)

-derek