I haven’t tried moving something from the HD to Applications recently. It
didn’t used to be a problem. If gnucash was running, I’d suspect the OS was
complaining about moving something into a protected place at a bad time.
Otherwise, I haven’t a clue. But next I’d try restarting the Mac and moving the
app before its first launch after the restart. If that doesn’t work, then I’d
go for dragging a new copy from the disk image to the Applications folder.
--
Dave Reiser
dbrei...@icloud.com