Hi,

Could anyone tell me the current status on the storage of saved register column widths? I was under the impression that there was a change made somewhat recently to the the logic of how GNC stored column widths for different registers.

Previously, register column widths were stored on an account-by-account basis; the new system stored only a single setting for all accounts of a given type, and users had to actively save the column width settings for a given account type. There was a bit of discussion about where in the menus the column save feature was to be found. However, I have looked in every menu and submenu I could think of (File->Properties, Edit->Preferences, View, and Windows, to name a few), and I cannot see this save option. Searches of Bugzilla, the lists, and Git failed to turn up information that would inform me, so I turn to the list for assistance.

If this feature is still present in GNC4.1 on Windows, how am I to save a given set of column widths?

TIA,

David T.