- I have always considered GnuCash as a program that must be installed on the
local machine.
- With the myBiz.gnucash file also on the local machine.
- This means that two users can not open GnuCash on their respective machines
and access the myBiz.gnucash data file at the same time...
1 - Right so far?
2 - Am I also correct in assuming that the gnucash.exe is essentially the data
base's front end while myBiz.gnucash is the back end containing all the data?
3 - If so is there anyway to keep the back end with the data (myBiz.gnuCash) in
the cloud and point the frond end on your local machine (gnucash.exe) to the
data stored in the cloud... like maybe stored on MyDrive at Google or where
ever?
Thanks for any help.